**Single family price ($40) available upon request.**
Use the Charlotte Mason appoach to help your student(s):
- Learn the craft and mechanics of good writing
- Review the 8 Parts of Speech
- Memorize 56 prepositions with fun hand motions
- Parse Sentences
- Learn to proofread
- Learn the art of writing a Short Story. Plot Elements, story arc, literary elements & planning.
- Explore sentence types and understand when to use them
- Explore punctuation. Understand the what, why and how of:
- Semi Colons
- Learn the art of distilling story to its purest form via writing fables.
- Understand rhyme patterns, proper reading and learn to write poetry using portions and complete examples of many classics.
- Be completely supported in having these conversations.
- Literature and poetry samples, student pages, exams are all included!
These lesson plans provide:
- 28 weeks of lessons
- 2 lessons per week
- 1 lesson per week is with the teacher facilitating and is 30 minutes or less.
- 1 lesson per week is independent work or “homework”.
- There are exams each quarter
- This is the second of a 2 year study.